Solutions / Technical Architect - VisionPlus - Kent - c£80k
Our clients are a leading Cards company based in Kent, in between Maidstone and Sevenoaks, easily commutable from most of South London and the surrounding Kent area including Crawley.
We're looking for an Experienced BA / Technical Architect / Solutions Architect to join this progressive company and be Responsible for completing the IT operating model solutions for a credit card business/operation - to identify & design the 'go to' state and establish the architectural strategy & create a 'roadmap' for the business.
1. Business Analyst 'type' skill set but with a strong IT focus.
2. Expertise around banking systems & platforms - a knowledge of VisionPlus; Datawarehouse; Window Infrastructure & Telephony.
3. An experienced designer of IT solutions
4. Ability to management to demanding timelines within a 'fast-mving' growth operation & environment.
5. Agility to adapt & change approach & priorities at short notice.
6. Strong communicator with the ability to 'paint a picture' & create a vision for key stakeholders.
This is a fast-paced, work hard environment. Not for the feint hearted!
This role also comes with some real prospects AND EXCELLENT BENEFITS as this is a company in its prime.
Call or e-mail Dan Holdsworth @ PeopleGenius Ltd to discuss this role, or others in more depth.
0845 643 6447
07880 871 729
Bromley, Essex, Southend, Croydon, Gillingham, Gravesend, Kent, Dartford, West Malling, Maidstone, Tunbridge Wells, Ashford, Sevenoaks, Crawley, Chatham, Grays, Basildon
Keywords: VisionPlus, Vision Plus, Technical Architect, Solutions Architect, Technical Business Analyst, Business Analyst, BA, PM, Vision Plus, First Vision, VisionPlus, Technical Architect, Infrastructure Architect
Job Type : Contract/Interim
Location : Essex, Gillingham, Gravesend, Kent, Dartford, West Malling, Maidstone, Tunbridge Wells, Ashford, Sevenoaks, Crawley, Chatham, Grays, Basildon, London, Southend-On-Sea, Bromley
Salary : £400-600 per day DOE
Date Advertised : 26 Nov 2012
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.