Site / Relationship / Project Manager
Job title - Site / Relationship / Project Manager
Contract - 6-12 months
Daily rate - £250-£300
Location - Heathrow Airport
We are currently recruiting for a Site Manager / Relationship / Project Manager to be based at London Heathrow Airport. This is a long term contract position 6-12 months. With a daily rate offered between £250 - £300 per day dependant on experience.
Below are the details of the company and the job role and responsibilities. If this is of interest please reply with a current CV asap! OR Call Jamie @ PDQ on 01344 465868.
Deputy Relationship / Site Manager / Project Manager
My client are the global leading provider of IT software and services supporting both airlines and airport operators. At London Heathrow it provides 'common use' facilities for passenger processing, this allows any airline to use their own systems on any check-in desk and at any departure gate. It also supports over 200 'common use' kiosks, allowing passengers to check in, print their boarding card and baggage tags.
Building on its success my client have recently been awarded the contract to deliver and support the common use facilities in the new Terminal 2 opening in 2014.
Based at London Heathrow Airport the successful candidate will possess the necessary organizational and communication skills to support and where appropriate deputise for the LHR Strategic Relationship Manager.
The position will be responsible for managing an agreed portfolio of project and support work, delivering this in a manner that maintains our excellent customer relationships and reputation for project delivery and service.
The key responsibilities for the role are:
* Support the LHR Strategic Relationship Manager in managing:
o Key customer relationships: the AOC, airlines and HAL
o All subcontractors and service providers
o The LHR portfolio
o New business opportunities
* Structure and manage own portfolio of work, understanding the context in relationship to overall LHR portfolio.
* Ensuring proper disposition of technical, logistical and operational customer requests, including the ability to understand, at a basic technical level, any new business requirements, be able to specify these clearly to colleagues and obtain customer signoff with new designs.
* Ensuring that day to day business is conducted within the guidelines of established contracts, company policies and procedures, including ISO 9001.
* Manage all project work as per the company guidelines and ISO 9001 standards.
* Coordination of change management processes with the customer and subcontractors
* Manage project subcontractors, from inception of specifying work through contracting, delivery and account settlement.
* Manage customer contractual and billing for work within own portfolio
* Produce regular reports, run review sessions on own work portfolio, contribute to overall LHR reporting and review sessions.
* Manage third party service providers, ensuring an SLA is agreed and the service delivered to this.
* Managing customer accounts
* Managing small projects, delivering a service
* Working in a challenging environment e.g. an airport
* Strong organisational and communication (written & verbal) skills
* Excellent customer oriented attitude
* Ability to prioritise and multi task in a challenging environment
* Experience of managing others not directly under your control
* Excellent computer skills, especially Microsoft Office and Project
* Must have 5 years checkable employment history, requirement for airport pass
* Degree level of education
* Prince 2
* ITIL Foundation (desirable)
Job Type : Contract/Interim
Location : East Grinstead, Royal, Tunbridge Wells, Crawley, Guildford, Leatherhead, Reigate, Horsham, West Sussex, East Sussex, Surrey, London, Berkshire, Hampshire, Nationwide, Uk, Heathrow
Salary : £250-£300 per day
Date Advertised : 21 Jan 2013
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.