Area Sales Manager - Electrical
JOB TITLE: Area Sales Manager / Account Manager
SELLING: Electrical - wiring products and accessories, switches, sockets, lighting controls, access control, door entry systems and building management systems
SELLING TO: Electrical wholesalers, M&E contractors & consultants, specifiers, local authorities, installers, design & build contractors and system integrators
TERRITORY: Ashford, Maidstone, Dartford, Croydon, Tunbridge Wells, Horsham, Brighton, Portsmouth, Guildford, Kingston
LOCATION: Kent, Surrey, Sussex, South London
PACKAGE: £38k-£42k basic, £46k-£50k OTE + great bens
- A field based territory sales role with a mix of account management and new business winning
- Selling and specifying a market leading range of wiring devices across the Southern home counties
- 20% managing and developing the relationships with an existing portfolio of electrical wholesalers
- 80% proactively targeting and winning projects from contractors, consultants, specifiers & installers
- A proven field sales professional from within the lighting, electrical, cable management, HVAC & building services sector
- Equally comfortable account managing existing electrical wholesalers as you are specification selling & winning new projects
- Preferably coming from a manufacturer with exposure to all the above customers
- You also need to be as comfortable winning new business as you are developing existing relationships
- And have first class presentation and communication skills
- World leading manufacturer of electrical products
- With a rich pedigree spanning over 30 years
- Operating in over 30 countries around the world
- With a turnover in excess of 2 billion euros
Email your CV now to email@example.com or click on the link below.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Ashford, Maidstone, Dartford, Croydon, Tunbridge Wells, Horsham, Brighton, Portsmouth, Guildford, Kingston Upon Thames, South East London, South West London
Salary : £38k-£42k Basic + OTE
Date Advertised : 24 Jan 2013
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.