Contract Programme Manager - Cards / Platform Migration - £500-600 PD
Our clients are a Cards business based in Kent - this role is primarily based at their site in Kent, though there will be travel to the North involved regularly.
We're looking for someone to lead a Programme which has various streams:
* The importation of 17 Million Cards onto a new platform
* The Operations Centres in the UK moving to a new Northern base, with Contact Centre and Collections facilities - therefore Infrastructure experience will be necessary
* The movement onto a completely new operating model
Therefore - we need a seasoned Programme Manager with the following experience and skills set:
* END-TO-END Management of Cards Migration experience
* Experience of managing multiple workflows
* Experience of VisionPlus is a must - please don't waste your time applying if you don't have this!
* Experience in infrastructure migrations particularly contact centre
* Experience in managing operational migrations including changes in operating model and processes
* Experience in onshoring/offshoring card servicing operations
This role is for an initial period of 3 months, however it's fully expected to run on for 15 months plus.
Excellent working environment, the ability to really make your mark in this industry and handle this massive Programme.
Get in touch NOW with Dan Holdsworth of PeopleGenius - or google us for more roles !
0845 643 6447
Available until 8pm most evenings.
London, Kent, Manchester, North West, Yorkshire, London, City, Surrey, Buckinghamshire, Sussex
Programme Manager, Project Manager, Platform Migration, Credit Cards, Programme Manager, PM, PMO, Infrastructure Migration
Job Type : Contract/Interim
Location : London, Kent, Manchester, North West England, Yorkshire, The City, Surrey, Buckinghamshire, East Sussex
Salary : £500-600 PD
Date Advertised : 06 Feb 2013
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.