Senior Systems Architect - Basic Up To £120K
Senior Systems Architect! We are currently working with one of the pioneers of Big Data technology who are looking to grow their UK based Systems Architect team. This company are a true leader within the Hadoop world and they have some of the brightest talent on board in the Big Data space. With realistic plans to IPO short term, this opportunity includes significant stock options
JOB TITLE Senior Systems Architect - Basic Up To £120K
PACKAGE Basic £80K - £120K + 20% Bonus + Benefits + STOCK
- This is a post-sales role involving implementation and design duties as well as building POC's typically around 10-40 nodes. You will also conduct initial installs.
- The territory for this position is EMEA, so although you should be prepared to travel up to 60% of this time.
- Conduct Hadoop architecture and configurations.
- Senior Systems Architect
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE FOR SENIOR SYSTEMS ARCHITECT
- In order to apply for this role, you should come from the following background:
- Firstly, you will have a strong Development background around Java technology, ideally back-end.
- Open-Source technology would be an advantage (e.g. NoSQL, Cassandra etc).
- If you have Hadoop experience, no matter how long, then this is the icing on the cake for our client.
COMPANY DESCRIPTION FOR SENIOR SYSTEMS ARCHITECT
- This private company having been established for a few years now have a great client list.
- Hadoop leaders, Big Data technology.
- Offices worldwide.
- Extensive growth over the last 5 years, fantastic career opportunities.
- Senior Systems Architect
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
To apply for the above position of Senior Systems Architect, contact Alex Day on 020 8722 8200 OR please hit the apply button.
CD IT Recruitment - the recognised "experts" in IT Sales, IT Technical & IT Marketing Recruitment
We operate niche teams within the following practice areas:
- IT Software Sales;
- IT Services Sales;
- ICT Sales;
- IT Technical (Perm & Contract);
- IT Marketing.
We have been building our outstanding reputation for 22 years. CD IT has built many of Europe's most talented IT Sales, IT Technical & IT Marketing teams. We find our clients the "A Players" they critically need to realise their goals. Our core markets are UK, Germany, France, Nordics & the USA.
We only advertise a small selection of our live roles online, so if you are a passive job seeker, we strongly recommend that you follow us on LinkedIn & contact us to discuss your career options.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : London, Reading, South End, Aldershot, Luton, Crawley, Slough, High Wycombe, Chelmsford, Basildon, Basingstoke, Maidstone, Harlow, Guildford, Aylesbury, Tunbridge Wells
Salary : £80k - £120k pa + Company Benefits
Date Advertised : 28 Jan 2014
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.