Channel Alliances Director - OTE £160K
Fast growing, hot, pre IPO Enterprise SaaS vendor looking for an Enterprise Channel Alliances director, to spearhead their channel and alliances programme in the UK. Our client currently partners with strategic resellers, ISV's and SI's across the UK and requires a director of business development to lead and enable the channel to meet sales targets within the region. With a tier 1 client base and a growing reputation as the market leader in the SaaS vendor space, this is an incredible opportunity to join a pre IPO organisation expanding their team across the UK. You must have a proven track record building, training and empowering a channel as well as recruiting and bringing in new strategic partners in line with the alliance strategy. If you are a top-performing business development or channel sales leader in the enterprise Software/SaaS space, we'd like to speak with you!
JOB TITLE: Channel Alliances Director - OTE £160K
PACKAGE: Basic £100K, OTE £160K Stock + Benefits
- Building on the existing SI, ISV and reseller relationships and building new one's'
- Delivering on all agreed revenue goals;
- Selling our clients game changing social SAAS solutions;
- Working closely with the direct software sales teams;
- Becoming a key player in driving our client to IPO status in the next few years;
- Assist partners to be successful selling SaaS solution through sales training, technical integrations and joint
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE FOR CHANNEL ALLIANCES DIRECTOR
- Circa 10 years proven track record in enterprise software
- Top Channel /Alliances or business development success
- Software applications background, ideally SAAS (ERP, BI, CRM, Supply Chain etc)
- Ideally SI, ISV & Reseller channel exposure
- Good access to London when required
- Bright, articulate with the hunger for a Pre IPO
COMPANY DESCRIPTION FOR CHANNEL ALLIANCES DIRECTOR
- Global office network
- Approaching $100m turnover and growing fast
- Set to IPO within the next few years
- Fast growing technology leader
- Globally award winning software
- Tier 1 client base
- Heavy cash rich
- Channel Alliances Director
All candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK
To apply for the above position of Channel Alliances Director, contact Ben Tunstall on 020 8722 8200 or please hit the apply button.
CD IT Recruitment - the recognised "experts" in IT Sales, IT Technical & IT Marketing Recruitment
We operate niche teams within the following practice areas:
- IT Software Sales;
- IT Services Sales;
- ICT Sales;
- IT Technical (Perm & Contract);
- IT Marketing.
We have been building our outstanding reputation for 22 years. CD IT has built many of Europe's most talented IT Sales, IT Technical & IT Marketing teams. We find our clients the "A Players" they critically need to realise their goals. Our core markets are UK, Germany, France, Nordics & the USA.
We only advertise a small selection of our live roles online, so if you are a passive job seeker, we strongly recommend that you follow us on LinkedIn & contact us to discuss your career options.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : London, Reading, South End, Aldershot, Luton, Crawley, Slough, High Wycombe, Chelmsford, Basildon, Basingstoke, Maidstone, Harlow, Guildford, Aylesbury, Tunbridge Wells
Salary : £100k - £160k pa + Company Benefits
Date Advertised : 19 Mar 2014
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.