Account Manager - OTE £220K
Global leader in IT solutions seek Senior Account Manager to identify, develop and close opportunities in the financial service sector. This high end computing solution used by some of the world's leading brands require an experienced Enterprise Sales Account Manager to lead their market penetration across the UK and Europe. Top tier client base and globally acclaimed solution means this is a lucrative opportunity for an experienced Enterprise sales executive with the Gravitas to influence and close large transactional deals across globally revered financial institutions. If you are degree educated with a passion for new business and building relationships coupled with a hunger to earn huge commission, this is the opportunity for you.
JOB TITLE: Account Manager - OTE £220K
SELLING: Enterprise Computing Platform
SELLING TO: Financial Services
TERRITORY: UK and Europe
PACKAGE: Basic £120K, OTE £220K + Benefits
- Well established technology leader
- Innovative product and solutions
- Tier 1 client base
- Account Manager
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED FOR ACCOUNT MANAGER
- 5 - 10 year's minimum direct enterprise software ideally into top 4 UK banks
- Minimum 5 years sales experience into the financial services sector
- Sold enterprise software with transaction sizes greater than $1M
- Must have good understanding of High Performance Computing, Cloud Computing, BigData & Workload Management
- Must have solid understanding of Banking (Capital Markets & Retail), Risk Management & Financial Services in general
- Degree educated
ROLE INFORMATION FOR ACCOUNT MANAGER
- Identify, develop and close opportunities in major Financial Services firms including the Top 4 UK Banks as well as other Fortune 1000 accounts
- Comfortable leading both business and technical dialogue with customers and prospects (understanding the customers Application Environments, IT infrastructure and both technical and business objectives)
- Working with major internal stakeholders as well as CxO level on client side engaging in ROI & TCO type conversations
- Work successfully in a matrix environment
- Account Manager
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
To apply for the above position of Account Manager, Contact Ross Murray on 020 8722 8200 or Please hit the apply button.
CD IT Recruitment - the recognised "experts" in IT Sales, IT Technical & IT Marketing Recruitment
We operate niche teams within the following practice areas:
- IT Software Sales;
- IT Services Sales;
- ICT Sales;
- IT Technical (Perm & Contract);
- IT Marketing.
We have been building our outstanding reputation for 22 years. CD IT has built many of Europe's most talented IT Sales, IT Technical & IT Marketing teams. We find our clients the "A Players" they critically need to realise their goals. Our core markets are UK, Germany, France, Nordics & the USA.
We only advertise a small selection of our live roles online, so if you are a passive job seeker, we strongly recommend that you follow us on LinkedIn & contact us to discuss your career options.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : London, Birmingham, Manchester, Plymouth, Southampton, Bristol, Swansea, Oxford, Brighton, Norwich, Derby, Exeter, Liverpool, Newcastle, Carlisle, Glasgow, York, Dover, UK Wide
Salary : £120k - £220k pa + Company Benefits
Date Advertised : 25 Apr 2014
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.