Microsoft Services Sales Director - OTE £200K
Board level Sales Director role for a multi award winning entrepreneurial and rapidly growing leading Microsoft consultancy in the City
JOB TITLE: Microsoft Services Sales Director - OTE £100K
SELLING: Microsoft Professional and Managed Services
SELLING TO: Financial / Professional Services and Retail
TERRITORY: South East
PACKAGE: Basic £100K, OTE £200K, Plus Stock Options
- Profitable UK business growing every year
- Circa 100 employees including 8 senior sales professionals, 2 in marketing and various contracted presales Microsoft 365 and SharePoint specialists
- Winner of various awards for staff incentives and services to Microsoft
- Microsoft Services Sales Director
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED FOR MICROSOFT SERVICES SALES DIRECTOR
- Experience managing a team of at least 5 salespeople (motivating, mentoring, directing)
- Sold Managed Services or Consultancy/Professional Services around business software applications
- Consultative/Coaching approach to sales leadership
- Credible and able to add value to a sales process
- Well educated and highly literate
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft solutions such as SharePoint, Lync, Office 365, Dynamics CRM, Yammer
ROLE INFORMATION FOR MICROSOFT SERVICES SALES DIRECTOR
- Managing a team of 5 new business sales specialists and 3 pre-sales specialists. Over time you will also manage the account management and marketing teams.
- This role sits on the board of the company and the successful applicant will be involved in the strategic direction of the business.
- The team will be selling consultancy and managed services around Microsoft technologies including SharePoint, Dynamics CRM, Office 365, Lync, etc.
- Positioned in between the tier 1 SIs and the smaller consultancies you will have the capability to deliver at Enterprise level with a push towards Managed Services.
- Your primary responsibility will be managing and motivating the team to achieve a revenue target of circa £10m. You will also be measured and rewarded financially on staff and client satisfaction.
- You will conduct weekly sales meetings and regular 1 to 1s guiding the team to sell efficiently.
- The team will be working in a fully supported sales role (no cold calling) selling to 2000 to 10,000 user organisations.
- Key verticals include Professional and Financial Services (Insurance), Legal, Telco, Retail, Construction and Manufacturing.
- You will spend at least 1 day a week in the Microsoft offices in Reading or Victoria building relationships with the sales team.
- Projects range from £20k to £2m per annum. Average projects around £200k. Typical sales cycles are 2 months.
- Microsoft Services Sales Director
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
To apply for the above position of Microsoft Services Sales Director, Contact Dan Sales on 0208 722 8200 or Please hit the apply button.
CD IT Recruitment - the experts in IT Sales, IT Technical & IT Marketing Recruitment
We operate niche teams within the following practice areas:
- IT Software Sales;
- IT Services Sales;
- ICT Sales;
- IT Technical (Perm & Contract);
- IT Marketing.
We have been building our outstanding reputation for 22 years. CD IT has built many of Europe's most talented IT Sales, IT Technical & IT Marketing teams. We find our clients the "A Players" they critically need to realise their goals. Our core markets are UK, Germany, France, Nordics & the USA.
We only advertise a small selection of our live roles online, so if you are a passive job seeker, we strongly recommend that you follow us on LinkedIn & contact us to discuss your career options.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : London, Reading, South End, Aldershot, Luton, Crawley, Slough, High Wycombe, Chelmsford, Basildon, Basingstoke, Maidstone, Harlow, Guildford, Aylesbury, Tunbridge Wells
Salary : £100k - £200k pa + Company Benefits
Date Advertised : 03 Jun 2014
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.